DESIGNED IN 1915, THIS SMALL PARK WAS ORIGINALLY KNOWN AS CLIFTON PARK, IN REFERENCE TO THE AREA’S TOPOGRAPHY.
In 1937, the park was renamed to Bingham in honor of Robert Worth Bingham, a prominent local lawyer and former owner of Courier-Journal. Like other smaller neighborhood parks, it accommodates an array of active recreational areas.
Key Features & Amenities
- Picnic Tables