Join us Wednesday, October 6 at 6:30 pm at Central Park, by the Shakespeare stage, to provide your input on the Central Park enhancements. In order to make sure our parks are safe and accessible for everyone, Olmsted Parks Conservancy is raising money for the following enhancements:
- New, ADA-compliant playground
- Splash pad with wheelchair-accessible surface material
- Natural playground to encourage imaginative play
- Improved connecting sidewalks
- Designated accessible parking spaces
Help Central Park get a new playground and spray ground! Click the link to make a donation today! Your support will allow Olmsted Parks Conservancy to match those funds and make this new play space a reality for Summer 2022!
Find something similar: News