THIS SMALL NEIGHBORHOOD PARK WAS PURCHASED IN 1905 FROM THE BARINGER LAND COMPANY.
Originally, this park served as part of a plan to make a more natural border for Cherokee Park. Willow Park achieved its own identity when Willow Avenue was extended to Cherokee Parkway in 1946.
It is a popular place for summer concerts and festivals.
Key Features & Amenities
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- 1402 Willow Avenue, 40204
- (Willow Avenue and Cherokee Parkway)
- 1.37 acres
- Facility Reservations
- 6 am – 11 pm