Are you detail-oriented and data-obsessed? Love writing hand-written thank you notes? A master of managing direct mail renewal campaigns? Looking to join a high-performing development team? You might be the perfect fit!
Under the direct supervision of Donor Relations Manager, the Membership Coordinator is responsible for the management of the donor database, gift fulfillment, and regular measuring and reporting on membership metrics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze data to assess results of campaigns and offer ideas to improve them
- Input and maintain accurate donor records in the donor database and reconcile revenue monthly with Finance Manager
- Produce membership solicitation and acknowledgment letters
- Work with the Director of Development to increase major giving from membership base
- Work with the Director of Marketing to produce segmented donor/audience lists, create effective communications to members, and track effectiveness of public membership campaigns
- Support donor events as required
- Table membership booth at community events as required
- Manage inventory tracking and ordering for membership perks
- Fulfill and ship membership gifts and orders from online store
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3-5 years of experience working in development for a nonprofit organization, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills a must, specifically experience with donor/member database, Microsoft Office (especially Excel), and basic website editing via WordPress or similar system
- Self-starter with strong planning and organizational skills
- Experience analyzing user response data to evaluate campaigns to win, retain and serve members
- Discretion and maturity in handling confidential information
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for special events
Salary Range: $35,000 – $45,000
How to Apply:
Send resume, references and a letter of interest to Layla George, Layla.email@example.com.